Friday, May 23, 2014

PROM 2014

So, not going to lie, I'm probably one of those girls that is way too obsessed and into prom. Last year, I took pictures for two of my close friends and their groups & it made me super sad that I wasn't going. This year, I was asked by a super great friend, and went with THE best group ever. It literally was such an amazing night to remember and I'm so incredibly blessed by this group of friends I have. Homeschool prom was made FUN with all of them. Enjoy the overload of images... sorry not sorry at all. I also can't get over how much I adore the pictures that Madeline / Sofia Hilder Photography took for us. When I got them back, I was literally on the verge of tears. I was telling my mom and friends all week that I don't think I'm going to be able to handle wedding pictures when I can barely handle PROM pictures. Ah so thankful for these Madeline. See the rest that she took here. 






















all the pics from Madeline :)

  K so this was too good not to share because I had my camera and I couldn't miss this opportunity. This kid is a freaking model.






 One of the greatest friends. ever.




Can't wait till next year. Thanks to all these amazing people for an amazing night. 

3 comments:

  1. Aww!!! Haha in that one picture I am making a *very* attractive face... ;) Prom was awesome. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. giiirl, you are STUNNING. love love love your dress and hair piece to pieces... ;)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are seriously so cute.

    ReplyDelete