Sunday, November 30, 2014

Moda Vox Box Review

About a month ago I received the Moda Vox Box via Influenster to test some new products and write about them. All reviews are my own opinion, and all products were received for free to review.

Rimmel London

Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves Mascara / Overal I love this mascara, it doesn't bleed beneath my eyes, it comes off easily with makeup remover, it's easy to apply, and it's reasonably priced at Target. The applying brush is a little odd, but not a deal breaker. 

Moisture Renew Lipstick / I've received three different shades of this lipstick from Influenster and was absolutely thrilled to get another one! I LOVE this lipstick. All the shades I've tried have been great colors for my skin color, easy to apply, long lasting, and also doesn't dry out my lips. Never going back to a different brand.

Moisture Renew Lip Liner / Everyone needs a good lip liner, and this is one. Enough said. :)

Other Vox Box Brands

Puffs Softback / I didn't love these at all... they have a very different texture to them, they don't absorb much, and I personally didn't like texture for my face.

Hair Food Moisture / I have never used a hair mask before but I really enjoyed this. It's a great way to  add some "health" to your hair, and just a great conditioner if your hair is dry - also smells amazing!

Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa / One again, who doesn't love some hot chocolate? Super yummy, and creamy!

Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer / Super great lotion, moisturizes great which is an essential in Minnesota. 

Resource Spring Water / I loved this water, and am finding more to buy! It was very clean and refreshing, also loved the outside of the bottle, the logo was great - anyone else understand? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment