Friday, December 19, 2014

my 18th birthday










My birthday this year was really, really good. A night out for sushi / hibachi with friends, followed by a "family" lunch date where Ellie and Myles made a appearance after "forgetting" my birthday. My parents bought me the most beautiful purity ring, ever. My grandparents gave me a gift I've been wishing for for a very long time (which I'll talk more about later.)

I'm really thankful for the friends I've made here in Duluth. Last year around this time, my life here was an absolute disaster because I had no friends at all. I thrive off the company of others, and getting to know people, take adventures with people, and without all of these things, I was really struggling. I prayed so hard about just becoming friends with the right people, and I think all that time of misery paid off, because I have some of the best friends I've ever had now.

Thanks to everyone who made my birthday a dream.

Here's to 18. Xoxo - Kiley

1 comment:

  1. aw, looks like you had a fabulous day... happy (late) birthday, Kiley! hanging with friends when you're celebrating is one of the happiest things ever. :) {and i haven't commented in a long time... oops??? my goodness, where does time go? hopefully i'll be popping on this lovely corner of the 'net more often. :)} xoxo

    ReplyDelete