Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Florida / Spring Break 2016

Last year around this same time I was able to go visit Aaron at his school in Pensacola, FL anddd I had so much fun I figured I should probably go again... 

Okay but actually, I love this kid so much I had to go visit him and his friends for spring break, and we had such a fun time! Unfortunately, the school he goes to doesn't have spring break so it was just a quick trip but it was a much needed vacation! We spent Saturday at the beach & in beautiful downtown Pensacola. We ate Krispy Kreme, and got some delicious chai tea latte's, and froze our bodies off in the beautiful Golf. Also PSA all these boys are single so ladies get down there and visit them!!! I didn't even bring my camera, so here is a quick overall of the trip with IPhone photos!

I'm so glad I got to visit them, even if it was just for a short time. Can't wait to party again with you guys in May!!
































No comments:

Post a Comment