Friday, December 4, 2015

11 out of 12 | november

November included countless days of unusually brisk but perfect weather, concerts with roommates and new friends, my 19th birthday, lots of finished (and unfinished projects), a few trips home (I can't help it) and you know, everything in between. School is in fill swing as we finish up the semester, and  I'm so so so excited to spend an entire 5 weeks at home with friends and family. I've already learned so much being away at school. I've learned simple things from the easiest way to make a bunk bed, to filling my car up with coolant, to being aggressive when you get .5 seconds to merge.

This new life of being away from home is a good season, and a challenging one. I can't pretend everything has been a - okay when there has been days of stress, tears, and an overwhelming feeling of "how will I ever do this all?" However, a time of growing is beneficial and it feels like a good growing, most of the time. 

The city feels so big at times, but I love it. We've been to so many fun concerts and seen so many fun things since being here. This is such a big city -- like SO big compared to Duluth. I thought I knew it in and out, but turns out I've maybe seen one tenth of it, if even that. Turns out the Mall of America takes more than 4 hours to fully see, and not every road leads "home."

Thanks for reading friends. <3



































1 comment:

  1. This is amazing as always honey. It takes courage to admit that you don't have it all figure out.. and growing up can be difficult. God is your rock in times like these.. never forget that. Love you baby girl <3

    ReplyDelete