Saturday, May 7, 2016

dear mama.


if there is anyone I owe a million "thank you's" to, it's you.

thank you for...

choosing to keep me
raising me with love
making the right decisions for me when I couldn't make them myself
loving me endlessly 
homeschooling me
... but letting me to go to school when I wanted to
supporting my dreams
driving me to everything
helping me take care of my diabetes
teaching me how to love and serve others
for putting up with all my craziness at school and just encouraging me through every up and down
teaching me how to run a business

you are absolutely, without a doubt, the best mom for me. I love you so so so much, more than words could ever describe. thank you for being my constant in this world, when others weren't there. I love being your daughter, and getting to call you my best friend. I LOVE you.

mothers day is just one specific day to honor moms, but I love and honor you everyday. You are the best thing that will ever be in my life, and I am so sorry for any day that I don't stop to appreciate how wonderful you are and how thankful I am for you.

LOVE YOU.

(also while writing this I realized you will only be 50 when I am 30. WHAT.)


No comments:

Post a Comment